AMA Volunteer Statement of Beliefs
AMA Wichita is committed to providing opportunities for professional growth and community development through volunteer positions in our chapter.
Volunteers represent a key strategic asset of the AMA and serve by guiding content delivered to members and ensuring content is relevant to our members.
In recognition of the importance of volunteers to the organization, the AMA:
- treats volunteers as partners
- supports volunteers with appropriate resource
- responds to requests thoroughly and in a timely manner
- truly appreciates the work done on behalf of AMA
- acknowledges the contributions made to the organization
- regularly thanks them for efforts
AMA Wichita invites all members to be actively involved in our chapter. Numerous volunteer opportunities exist at both the local and the national level that will expand your marketing network and knowledge while supporting the marketing profession.