Marketing executives face a unique set of challenges and opportunities, and the American Marketing Association of Wichita Executive Council is specifically designed to support the growth and development of CMO and senior level marketers. This council provides expanded leadership opportunities, peer networking, member mentorship, and resources for advancing staff marketing competencies.
- Exclusive Benefits for Marketing Executives
- AMA Members Only
- No Additional Cost to Join
2021 AMA Wichita Executive Council Members
Vice President of Marketing at YMCA
Chief People Officer at Thrive Restaurant Group
Chief Marketing Officer at Wichita State University
Director of Marketing at Martin Pringle Attorneys at Law
Senior Vice President and Marketing Director at Fidelity Bank
Senior Director of Marketing at Envision
Executive Director, Strategic Communications at WSU Tech
Manager, Large Cabin Jet Marketing at Textron Aviation
Private Community: Access to a private community where members can collaborate, request input, and network with high-performing peers.
Exclusive Events: Executive Council specific programming at AMA national and local events. Whether it’s exclusive executive discussions, special access to speakers, or unique networking activities, we are here to help to meaningfully connect marketing executives and provide resources specific to your needs. Events include at least two in-person or virtual events; one in the fall and one in the spring.
Member Benefits: As an AMA Executive Council member, you will also have access to other AMA member benefits, including:
- Free shipping and design help on promotional products bought through the AMA Shop.
- Innovative resources like our marketing toolkits, webcasts, and newsletters.
- Discounts for AMA conferences, training events, and Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) certification.
- Industry publications including award-winning Marketing News magazine and other highly ranked AMA journals.
Apply for the Wichita AMA Executive Council
Members must meet the following criteria:
- Current Wichita AMA member
- Responsible for the full communications and marketing operation of your organization
- Currently hold an equivalent or greater title: Chief Communications Officer or Chief Marketing Officer, EVP/SVP/VP, Managing Director or Partner
- Have 15+ years in marketing or communications
- Have 10+ years managing budgets and profit and loss statements
- Have 10+ years successfully leading and developing teams
Council members are added at the beginning of each session year, but applications can be submitted throughout the year. You will be notified via email a few weeks after submitting regarding acceptance.