Speak at an Event
We are looking for energized individuals who are passionate about the marketing and creative fields to inspire our community of marketers. AMA Wichita is a resource for regional marketing professionals and students, and we take pride in featuring quality local and national speakers at our monthly luncheons. This brings enormous value to members and guests across the spectrum of marketing functions, focus, industry, and career stage.
It also means tremendous opportunity for thought leaders, technical/functional specialists, and other subject matter experts to deliver professional development, inspire innovation, and influence the conversation around marketing topics and trends in the vibrant Wichita marketplace.
Speakers We Seek
When sourcing our speakers, whether locally or from outside the Greater Wichita area, we are both selective and collaborative. We work closely with our speakers to create a valuable experience for everyone involved. To bring the greatest value to our members and guests, we prioritize speakers who offer:
Relevant content that does one or more of the following:
- Inspires ideas and action
- Delivers practical knowledge/skills
- Engages and connects our diverse community of marketers
- Elevates marketers and the function of marketing as essential to business success
Dynamic, engaging speaking presence that is:
- Authentically human & inclusive
Targeted to our audience (which is both challenging and rewarding due to our diversity), including:
- Established and emerging brands that reflect B2B, B2C, and Nonprofit Organizations
- All levels of experience (Students, Young Professionals, Marketing Departments of One, Agency Pros, Corporate Marketers, Executive Marketers, C-Suite/Owners)
- Topics that incorporate a broad array of marketing functions (e.g. research, analytics, planning, digital, lead generation, sales support & enablement, customer experience, design, writing, SEO, print, video, public relations, advertising, management, leadership, and so on)