The essential community for marketers.
The American Marketing Association (AMA) vision is to be the essential community for marketers. If you are in the field of marketing, the AMA is for you.
The American Marketing Association provides an estimated 1.3 million marketers globally with the resources, information and knowledge necessary to outperform. We’ve built a community for marketers and academics that inspires curiosity, debate and connection, and provides the tools, education and training they need to be successful.
- The American Marketing Association (AMA) is the largest marketing association in the world.
- AMA serves organizations and individuals who practice, teach and study marketing across the globe.
- Membership consists of more than 30,000 AMA members worldwide who work, teach and study in the field of marketing. AMA has more than 70 professional chapters and 17 special interest groups on academic topics across the United States, Canada and Mexico. In addition, there are over 350 AMA collegiate chapters in the United States and select International locations.
- AMA has been the pre-eminent force in marketing for best and next practices, thought leadership and valued relationships, across the entire marketing community.
- AMA’s award-winning publications provide both solutions for today and next practices for tomorrow.
- AMA is a collective force that believes knowledge itself is not power. Rather, power is knowledge applied.
For more information about the AMA, visit www.ama.org or follow the latest AMA news at @AMA_Marketing.