- This event has passed.
The Art of Award-Winning Marketing Campaigns
August 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Are you curious about the strategies behind highly successful marketing campaigns? Wondering what sets award-winning marketers apart from the rest? “The Art of Award-Winning Marketing Campaigns” is your chance to delve into the minds of marketing experts who have crafted campaigns that have earned them American Marketing Association recognition.
Learn firsthand from their experiences as they reveal the secrets behind their award-winning campaigns. Discover the unique approaches, creative techniques, and strategic decisions that led to their remarkable success.
- Erin Manning, Director of Marketing & Special Events at Exploration Place – AMA Marketer of the Year
- Emily Juhnke, VP of Marketing & Communications at Keycentrix – Award Winner
- Kennedy Harsh, Digital Marketing at WSU Tech – Award Winner
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing professionals looking for inspiration and innovative ideas
- Brand managers and strategists
- Advertising executives and creative professionals
- Digital marketers and social media specialists
- Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking marketing insights
- Students and aspiring marketers eager to learn from the best
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to uncover the secrets behind award-winning marketing campaigns. Join us at “The Art of Award-Winning Marketing Campaigns” and gain valuable insights that can propel your own marketing initiatives to new heights.