- This event has passed.
Marketing Moxie: Career Stories & Advice From Successful Marketers
April 20 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Are you ready to show some moxie and take your marketing career to the next level?
Look no further than our panel discussion, featuring senior-level marketers who will provide invaluable insights and advice on advancing your career.
Whether you’re a young professional just starting out or a mid-level marketer looking to climb the ladder, this event is designed to give you actionable tips to help you achieve your goals. Our panelists will address key questions such as how to move up in your career, the importance of building relationships, and what hiring managers look for in job applicants. In addition, you’ll learn about the skills you need to work on to propel your career forward and what qualities and attributes leaders are looking for in future leaders.
Our panelists have successfully navigated the marketing landscape, and they’re eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and resources that will help you grow as a marketing professional.
WSU – Woolsey Hall 1845 Fairmount St, Wichita, KS 67260
11:30 am – Noon Lunch
Noon – 1:00 pm Presentation
Terri Maus, Senior Director of Marketing at LodgeWorks
- Andy McFayden, Executive Director & Strategic Communications – WSU Tech
- Joe Robertson, Director of Marketing for The LANGE Companies including Lange Real Estate and OneRise Health Campus
- Kim Doze-Lohmann, Director of Marketing at Martin Pringle Law Firm
- Shamain Bachman, Vice President of Marketing at the Greater Wichita YMCA
- Shelly Coleman-Martins, Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Wichita State University
- April 20
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Woolsey Hall
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, 67260 + Google Map
2023 Wichita Marketing AwardsJune 8 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm