Join the Essential Community for Marketers
When you join the AMA, you have the opportunity to automatically join the Professional Chapter or Collegiate Chapter closest to you. AMA Wichita invites you to be part of our city’s essential group for marketers.
- AMA helps sales professionals learn about the power of an integrative relationship with marketing.
- AMA serves as the trusted resource for marketing information, tools, education and training; and to advance marketing practice and thought leadership.
- AMA is committed to lifelong learning, training, education and career development.
- AMA offers many benefits ranging from conferences and academic journals to marketing certification programs and world-class magazines.
The AMA offers multiple types of memberships:
- Professionals For all working individuals in the field of marketing
- Young Professionals For individuals who completed undergraduate studies less than three years ago.
- Doctoral Students For individuals currently enrolled in a doctoral program. Limited to 5 years.
- College Students For undergraduate students not currently in a full-time professional position. Limited to five years.
- Group Membership A discounted rate for groups of four or more individuals from the same organization who reside in the U.S. or Canada.
- International Membership For individuals who reside outside of the U.S. Dues are based on global tiered World Bank “fair pricing” policy for every country around the world.
- Multi-Year Membership Available for professional members who wish to join for multiple years at a discounted rate.
The AMA exists to help individual marketers perform at their highest level and stay educated about emerging trends and best practices. As an AMA member, you’ll enjoy access to:
- marketing best practices
- in-depth case studies
- emerging trends
- relevant and topical programs and events
- how-to guides and webcasts
- curated research
- Q&As with thought leaders
- career guidance
- online toolkits
AMA’s Intellectual Agenda and the Seven Big Problems of Marketing
In early 2016, the AMA unveiled its first Intellectual Agenda to help inspire thought, research and advancement in the field. The Intellectual Agenda serves as basis for all AMA’s content and intellectual capital for academics and practicing marketers. AMA’s Intellectual Agenda highlights the seven big problems in the marketing industry and provides critical context to the challenges all marketers face.