Summary of Responsibilities
- Design breakthrough digital, social, and traditional advertising and brand experiences
- Develop and enforce brand ideals and design guidelines across all channels and mediums
- Participate in analyzing post-campaign metrics to set best practices and optimize advertising campaigns for brand awareness and conversion
- Support WSU marketing efforts by bringing big ideas to life through ideation and creation of high fidelity executions
- Support WSU marketing efforts with design and execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Present creative work to internal stakeholders, marketing managers and senior management for review and approval
- Act as the primary photographer responsible for conceiving, executing, and delivering professional-quality photographic content that aligns with the strategic initiatives of WSU. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with all campus partners.
- Mentor student designers to become key members and contributors of Strategic Communications
- Support WSU marketing efforts by providing overall art direction in digital, social, and traditional advertising and brand experiences
- Support and advance the mission, vision and values of the university.
Reports directly to the Creative Services Director and supports and advances the mission, vision and values of the university.
This position also requires occasional availability on nights and weekends for shooting. Flexibility and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment are needed.Apply for this job