Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure brand standards are maintained for look, feel and appropriate user experience across multiple unique brands.
- Conceptualize and offer creative solutions for website and digital content.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce engaging digital content based on required project goals and specs.
- Innovate visually compelling email layouts using existing code templates as a reference.
- Proactively analyze website activity, share insights from data and work with team members across multiple departments to implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- Understand the importance of SEO and stay mindful of evolving SEO standards.
- Demonstrate command of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create memorable logos, imagery and visual campaigns.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of HTML/CSS concepts to construct modern, responsive (mobile-first) layouts from scratch that track with current or upcoming trends.
Model the Company’s Vision and Values.
- Lead with integrity to raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be inconsistent with company policies or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements.
- Execute with urgency and passion by working diligently to deliver on multiple set deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in Web Design/Graphic Design preferred.
- Strong design skills and a passion for design.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud products – Photoshop/Illustrator experience a must.
- Must be able to code in HTML/CSS3.
- Ability to create mobile/responsive-designed sites – Bootstrap knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Email design/coding experience – Past experience working in an email service platform a plus.
- Understanding AdWords and social media marketing a plus.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task, operate under pressure & meet tight deadlines.
- Education or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum educational requirement of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or Marketing.