At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team member brings to the table. It’s something we’ve learned firsthand over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and most of all – trust.
Job Summary: The Marketing Automation Strategist designs, implements, and maintains digital customer journeys and marketing campaigns by administering the bank’s marketing automation platform. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s character qualities.
- Champion data for the Marketing Department by working closely with Salesforce Administrators and Data Governance teams to understand and leverage available bank data. Represent the Marketing Department in ongoing data discussions.
- Identify gaps in digital communication channels and provide solutions for filing them.
Design customer journeys for programs such as events, nurture campaigns, onboarding and cultivation campaigns.
- Develop and design content to be used in marketing emails and landing pages.
- Build journey and campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and website forms utilizing best practices and keeping consistency with brand standards.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns, journeys, and individual marketing assets and make adjustments to optimize performance.
- Monitor platform functionality updates and inform the Marketing Department as needed.
- Understand what is required to be compliant with Can-Spam, GDPR, and ADA regulation and be a champion for keeping the bank in compliance.
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the Marketing team.
Education and Experience: College degree required in Business, Marketing or related field. Minimum three years’ experience working with a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Demonstrated basic understanding of HTML and CSS. Basic understanding of website and marketing email UI/UX best practices. Ability to think creatively and demonstrate a problem-solving mindset. Ability to organize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently. Team player that is reliable, flexible, helpful and works well in a collaborative environment. Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Pardot Certification preferred or certification in another marketing automation platform. Google Analytics Certification preferred.
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to hear and speak clearly both face-to-face and over the phone.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions, some travel required.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Apply for this job