The Marketing Automation Coordinator designs, implements, and maintains digital customer journeys and marketing campaigns by administering the bank’s marketing automation platform. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s character qualities.
- Essential Functions:
- Champion data for the Marketing Department by working closely with Salesforce Administrators and Data
- Governance teams to understand and leverage available bank data. Represent the Marketing Department in ongoing data discussions.
- Support the Marketing team and other business units in the design of journeys and campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of content to be used in marketing emails and landing pages.
- Build journey and campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and website forms utilizing best practices and keeping consistency with brand standards.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns, journeys, and individual marketing assets and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Monitor platform updates and update the Marketing Department as needed.
- Understand what is required to be compliant with Can-Spam, GDPR, and ADA regulation and be a champion for keeping the bank in compliance.
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the Marketing team.
Education and Experience
College degree required in Business, Marketing or related field. Minimum three years’ experience working with a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge
Demonstrated basic understanding of HTML and CSS. Basic understanding of website and marketing email UI/UX best practices. Ability to think creatively and demonstrate a problem-solving mindset. Ability to organize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently. Team player that is reliable, flexible, helpful and works well in a collaborative environment. Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications
Pardot Certification preferred or certification in another marketing automation platform. Google Analytics Certification preferred.
Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to hear and speak clearly both face-to-face and over the phone.
Normal office conditions, some travel required.Apply for this job