The marketing communications specialist will help communicate and promote the company’s mission and purpose to the customers, public, and employees. This will be done through strategic use of logos, graphics, and other promotional items.
- Ensures all external and internal communication present a clearly defined message that aligns with the company’s vision and values.
- Promotes and organizes special events.
- Collaborates with managers to understand the specific needs of each division.
- Creates and maintains marketing material such as sales packets, onboarding, changes within the organization, etc.
- Develops targeted campaigns to create lead generation and prepare us for storm readiness.
- Maximizes marketing cooperatives with manufactures.
- Coordinates Project Highlight Profiles.
- Builds strategic plan for human capital and networking for expansion.
- Develops communication plans for announcements, changes, or updates.
- Responsible for internal and external newsletters including collection of content.
- Accountable for brand standards being met.
- Manages social media accounts.
- Enhances and capitalizes on community involvement.
- Produces regular reports to demonstrate marketing efforts and achievements.
- Assists with special projects.