New college graduates, here’s your opportunity! It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing! Looking for an opportunity where you can set your own income? Looking to work with a great group of people who are client focused and results driven? Are you a positive person who looks for the opportunity in every challenge and situation? If you are, then we want to talk.
General Responsibilities include:
- Generate local revenue for KSNW by selling problem-solving ideas using all available advertising tools, including commercial spot time, interactive marketing solutions, sales packages and sales promotions.
- Prospect and develop new direct advertising clients for KSNW.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with advertisers and agencies by partnering with the customers, making personal sales calls, providing quality customer service and being pro-active in dispute resolution.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Effectively develop written and oral proposals and presentations.
- Develop account strategies with sales management.
- Effectively negotiate rates, advertising schedules and make goods.
- Understand and effectively utilize ratings and market research.
- Write and process orders and make goods.
- Manage collections to insure accounts are paid within 90 days.
- Basic understanding of business principles.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, punctual and superior people skills.
- Valid driver’s license, superior driving record with reliable transportation.
- Minimum one year customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Fluency in English required – Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
- College degree preferred.
All qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starters. Applicant should be intelligent, willing to learn, and a creative thinker. Ability to develop ideas is critical!Apply for this job