Our Wichita office is looking to add an individual to the Account Service team who is an excellent multi-tasker and creative problem-solver with experience managing client accounts.
The brand specialist works directly with the account service team and is responsible for daily management of agency client accounts and projects. As a key point of contact for the client and the agency, the brand specialist will maintain a highly organized and responsive service orientation. They must be knowledgeable and stay up to date on the status of client projects.
Involved from new business meetings through project completion, the brand specialist is responsible for guiding projects through development and creative. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the brand specialist must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
- Responsible for daily management of select agency client accounts
- Interact with all agency departments to move projects through from kickoff to completion
- Monitor project budgets and timelines
- Prepare project estimates and new business proposals
- Develop strategic marketing plans and tactics to meet client goals and objectives
- Coordinate client reviews and approvals of materials
- Prepares meeting agendas and takes meeting notes to be distributed to team members
- Assist with agency tasks and initiatives
- Industry research and marketing trends
- Meets regularly with brand manager to report agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients and accounts
- 3-5 years marketing experience; agency experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Willing to work in a team setting and an open environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.