Hybrid/Flexible Work Schedule!!!
As Marketing Coordinator, you play a key role in accelerating organizational success by serving as an experienced and creative member of the marketing team. You provide multi-faceted support to day-to-day marketing operations for the Twin Valley broadband and communications brands. You support marketing, sales, and operations to increase lead generation, improve brand awareness and perception, and support the company’s growth and innovation.
- Multi-channel campaign development & coordination
- Lead generation
- Marketing content
- Brand awareness & standards
- Website maintenance
- Community outreach & events
- Market/competitive analysis
- Reporting & data analysis
What you bring to the position:
- You are an innovative, creative, and proactive team player who works well in a fast-paced environment and meets deadlines.
- You have excellent project management skills.
- You have strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You enjoy working with others and building strong relationships with other employees, members of the community, and agency partners.
- The quality and accuracy of your work is important to you.
- You embody and align with our core values and appreciate the strength and stability that comes from working with a values-based company. You appreciate the power and efficiency of consistency in the “ways” we operate.
- You embrace change and have the resilience required to continually improve yourself. You can think creatively and can adapt to evolving situations. You embrace a data-driven culture and use data analysis to continuously improve upon marketing and sales efforts.
- You understand the need to collaborate with your team members and other departments and that synergy comes from everyone rowing in the same direction.
- You have a strong desire to provide customers with optimum technology solutions and exemplary customer service.
- You are a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute your plan and deliver on quarterly goals on a consistent basis.
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously and you know how to have fun in a professional environment. You are humbly confident and use your knowledge to build confidence without being arrogant.
You successfully fulfill the following essential duties and responsibilities:
You utilize your ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS:
- Manage digital marketing, content marketing, advertising, and internal/external communications projects with internal teams and agency partners.
- Create and follow a multi-channel campaign calendar and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate video and photo shoots.
- Maintain marketing records and reports and conduct research.
- Request project bids, when applicable, and adhere to the marketing budget.
- Support the community outreach initiatives and community public relations, marketing, and sales activities for the companies. In addition to regular duties, this may include tasks such as planning and executing events, participating in community events and outreach activities, coordinating staff and volunteers, presenting product/service presentations, coordinating community presentations, and providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Distribute marketing materials and promotional items throughout the service area.
You use your COLLABORATIVE SKILLS:
- Collaborate with the marketing team and external partners to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations to understand project goals and recommend campaign, design and copy solutions that meet the company’s objectives.
- Develop collaborative and forward-thinking relationships with employees across departments to support the family of companies and their objectives.
- Work with external partners and vendors to ensure alignment with project expectations.
- Support the company by completing other duties as assigned.
You use your TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Actively participate in crafting the evolution of our brand visuals, messaging, and experience.
- Produce content for lead generation, brand awareness and other communications initiatives to support the marketing, sales, and operational goals of the company.
- Create and publish high-quality content, which may include written, graphic, and other marketing content, with great attention to detail, including print, email, website, digital advertising, social media, video, photography, PowerPoint presentations, and promotional items.
- Develop video concepts, scripts, and storyboards, in collaboration with our video production partner.
- Maintain website content including blog, landing pages, pricing and service options, and status of services updates.
- Edit and proof marketing materials.
- Assist in preparing documents and supporting materials for grant applications.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to help monitor our return on marketing investment.
- Assist with research, development, and implementation of innovative marketing technologies to improve the customer experience, increase sales, and create efficiencies through automation.
- Stay informed of developments in marketing, communications, graphic design, and the broadband industry.
As a successful employee, you will demonstrate the following professional skills as you carry out your position:
- Oral Communications – Speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; respond well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings.
- Written Communications – Write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar; present numerical and statistical data effectively and read and interpret written information.
- Presentation – Deliver business, non-technical, and limited-technical presentations.
- Ethics – Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold company values.
- Organizational Support – Follow company policies and procedures and complete other duties as assigned.
- Judgment – Include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintain confidentiality; keep emotions under control; listen well; foster positive communication.
- Planning and organization – Organize and manage multiple priorities; plan work activities; use time efficiently; plan for additional resources; set goals and objectives; meet deadlines.
- Professionalism – Approach others in a tactful manner; react well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Task & Detail-Oriented – Manage and follow through on multiple tasks, items and communications in a timely manner; focus and concentrate; perform tasks with a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
You will meet the following educational, licensing, certification and work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, or relevant field of study. A combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Five or more years of hands-on experience developing and creating multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing corporate communications.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365; Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and email marketing preferred.
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license; driving record must meet the criteria of the company’s insurance carrier for acceptance of coverage.
- Excellent copy-editing skills; knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Skills or experience that would be helpful in this role: graphic design, brand strategy, digital ads management, PR/media relations, photography, video production, and broadband and communications product and industry knowledge.
You will follow the Twin Valley Family of Companies Core Values:
Humor & Fun
We believe it’s important to take time outside of work to spend time with family and keep the wind in our sails. We collaborate and value sharing our unique perspectives. We’re inclusive and create activities that align with people’s interests and passions.
We pride ourselves in meeting high-pressure challenges. We never quit and demonstrate the ability to see daunting assignments through … successfully.
Lead by Example
We demonstrate courage in having crucial (and sometimes “tough”) conversations. We are reliable and highly accountable in our use of systems and tools.
We’re creative thinkers who can adapt to evolving situations. We’re humbly confident, know our stuff, are willing to coach and be coached. We’re willing to make “healthy” self-sacrifices for the greater good.
“Team First” Initiative
We are pro-active and stay on top of training and certifications. We willingly take on more responsibility if we see a need and can assist. We view individual accountabilities as representing the whole team.
You are able to work in the following environmental and working conditions:
- Travel in varying conditions, primarily within our service area; occasional travel to industry events.
- You have the physical capability, mental stability and emotional intelligence that enables you to meet all the requirements and qualifications of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Included as part of this job description is a table of physical and mental job requirements specific to the area of employment.
Respectful Work Environment
Twin Valley Family Companies (TVFC) believes in providing a respectful and inclusive workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TVFC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Applicants and employees who need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability should contact human resources.