At INTRUST Bank, principles and performance go hand in hand. We hire for character and commitment because we believe a focus on values contributes to a healthy and positive culture where employees are celebrated for their individual potential, unique talents are further developed, and positive relationships are fostered. This philosophy has guided us for more than 140 years, and the tradition continues today.
The Marketing Analyst provides primary and secondary research data and competitive analysis, conduct voice of the customer research and satisfaction surveys, and oversee the measurement of marketing performance to support INTRUST’s business and marketing objectives. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s character qualities.
- All expectations described in the job description’s essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Develop and maintain methods for collecting feedback from customers to understand their satisfaction with service experiences and products. Report on results and provide insights to stakeholders to inform business decisions.
- Acquire secondary research and conduct primary quantitative and qualitative research to inform strategic business questions, pricing decisions, product developments, and marketing strategy.
- Partner collaboratively with the Data Analytics team to derive insights from available internal and external data to inform marketing strategies and performance metrics.
- Provide ongoing competitive product and pricing data and conduct ad-hoc competitive research for product development and marketing strategy purposes.
- Oversee marketing performance measurement practices. Partner with stakeholders to report on results and derive insight that will serve to improve future efforts.
- Manage external vendor resources used in marketing research, including Qualtrics.
- Participate in various marketing and promotional activities as a marketing department team member.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or related field required. Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing research or marketing analytics required. Experience in the industry preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Curious and collaborative mindset with a desire to provide excellent customer service. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional knowledge of marketing research and measurement processes. Strong project management, business writing and reporting skills. Solid business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, in addition to common data visualization tools (re: Tableau) and research software (re: Qualtrics). Familiarity with marketing analytics tools (re: Google Analytics), customer segmentation and journey mapping practices, and marketing automation platforms, would be a plus.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications:
Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Normal office conditions, limited travel may be required.
Some benefits available:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous vacation time
- 11 paid federal holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 2 Paid Volunteer days annually
- 100% employer match, up to 6% maximum deferral, into 401(k) Plan – match is automatically 100% vested
- Additional 3% Non-Elective Annual Contribution (NEC) – NEC has a 3-year vesting requirement
- Paid sick leave – 10 days awarded upon hire (additional monthly accrual up to 520 hours maximum)
- Annual $850 company contribution to health spending account for employees participating in high deductible health plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)