The Wichita State Foundation is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join its marketing team.
In this position, you’ll play a vital part in helping maintain all digital marketing channels to enhance the connection between the university and its donors, alumni and friends. On a typical day, you can expect to manage social media strategy, collate content for our website and coordinate all digital marketing activity related to donor and alumni engagement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Social media management for both the WSU Office of Alumni Engagement and WSU Foundation Accounts
- Email marketing coordination and planning for all outbound marketing efforts
- Website coordination to ensure site content is always updated and relevant
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proven history of creating content and managing social media strategy
- Experience working within a collaborative team
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and email marketing best practices
- Creative, out of the box mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain confidentiality of information, records and materials
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field
- Two years of professional digital marketing experience
- Projects a professional image always
- Ability to work some nights and weekends to support Foundation hosted events
- Commitment to the WSU Foundation’s core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Service and Relationships
- Daily walking, sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Daily use of a computer for long periods of time
- Daily use of a telephone
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
At the WSU Foundation, we work every day to enhance a community of learning excellence for students and faculty through philanthropy and stewardship. Our primary role is to advance and support the mission of the university, which is to be an essential educational, cultural and economic driver for Kansas and the greater public good. Our team is passionate about education and opening doors to new opportunities.
The WSU Foundation also offers outstanding benefits, including medical/dental/vision (100% premium paid for employee/50% for dependents), term life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 8.5% company match for retirement accounts after one year, and more.
Please fill out an application, submit your resume and a cover letter to https://www.ejobapp-validityscreening.com/applicant/companies/28586/accounts/41001/positions