|Heartspring is growing! Join us and help us tell our story.
Heartspring is looking for an experienced content creation specialist to tell the organization’s story through print and video. You’ll play a pivotal role in promoting Heartspring and its services through special events, integrated marketing, branding, advertising and public relations.
This person must be entrepreneurial and ambitious, while achieving department goals and hitting deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment. The multimedia specialist will have the opportunity and autonomy to provide creative direction to the marketing team.
This is an exciting position and will be an integral part of Heartspring’s marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
• Functions as Heartspring’s leader in creating and curating content for marketing materials, press releases, outcomes and successes, publications, website and social media
• Assists with the company’s engagement in public relations, social media and product/brand-oriented messaging
• Assume ownership role in the writing and development our brand story
• Develop creative and unique videos that evoke emotion and excite people to be a part of Heartspring’s mission (internally & externally)
• Maintain Heartspring YouTube and Vimeo Channels, and advise on other opportunities
• Responsible for activating live stream opportunities and advising on when relevant
• Collaborate with employees, families and donors for content needs
• Coordinate pre-production and production planning meeting and activities
• Drive content creation storytelling framework for social media channels
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement social media initiatives that drive engagement and other opportunities
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:01
• Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, electronic media production, english, publish relations, journalism or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Two plus years’ experience in digital media production and/or copywriting
• Knowledge of streaming/digital media applications
• Proficiency in editing software
• Experience in video production from concept to screen
• Experience in compelling copywriting
• Experience in audio-visual equipment, including cameras, screens, lighting and related production equipment
• Ability to coordinate/communicate all facets of project to produce finished project on time and on budget
• Ability to lift, carry and set-up equipment up to 50 pounds